We manufacture non-return valves. As the name indicates, this nonreturn valve is used to ensure the unidirectional flow of fluids. It is used to prevent the backflow in order to safeguard critical equipment such as pumps, compressors, etc. This non-return valve is also known as a check valve. We are mainly focused on the process industries utilizing steam, gas, and water, high temp. Thermionic fluid line. It is available in a variety of sizes, ratings, and designs.
The check valve is mainly divided into below types based on check mechanism:
- Swing check valve
The type is selected depending upon the service, size and material of construction. Normally, small bore valves (up to 2” nab) are selected as lift check and big bore as swing check due to constructional limitations.
Size: 1” to 16”
Pressure class: # 150/ # 300/ # 600/ #800
Lift check valve:
This lift checks non return valve operates by the lifting action of the disk/element.
- Solid single piece caste trims
- 100% interchangeable spares for hustle free maintenance
- Robust design to suite harsh industrial environments
- Spherical globe design reducing geometric pressure drop to the minimum
- Matching international standards
- Available in variety of mock such as carbon steel, stainless steel and duplex steel grades
- Valves available for corrosive applications
- Available with RIB form ILIA