We manufacture and served flush bottom valve since 33 yrs, we manufacture extraordinary quality product, expertise and find esteem satisfactory level of end user. Our flush bottom valve. Mainly used for chemical, hazardous, toxic, viscus slurry based material s to handle bottom side of vessel, and giving maximum protection to handle while flushing vessel, very user friendly to install and in operational condition.
Size: 1” to 8”
- “Y” pattern design with single caste moc
- End connection can be manufacture as per asp
- Internal and external seating option
- Customize opening of bore and traveling of plug
- Jacketed valves available
- American full profile acme on spindle for minimizing operational torques
- Gun metal yoke bush for self-lubrication feature
- 100% interchangeable spares for hustle free maintenance
- Re-bust design to suite harsh industrial environments
- Available in variety of moc such as carbon steel, stainless steel and duplex steel grades, alloy steel.
- Our valves moc selection according to media property.
- Various actuator (pneumatic, motorized) available for easy process control.